Surf Maroc’s comprehensive and dynamic curriculum covers all the surfing essentials, from learning to stand and water safety, to perfecting your cut backs. With a clearly defined program and professionally qualified instructors, we will help you reach that next level and help you get the most from your surfing.
Surf Maroc offers a range of coaching courses; from two-hour sessions, to week long courses for all abilities. All courses include board and wetsuit hire and professional coaching from the Surf Maroc team.
Designed as an introduction to surfing, this essential first session covers all you need to know to get going. The session starts on the beach and then moves to waist deep water working on board handling and safety, reading ocean conditions, paddling, catching broken waves, the jump up and stopping safely.
The next step up. At intermediate level the focus is on solidifying the basics. You’ll learn about the paddle out and the techniques to make it easier, board control, quicker take offs, weight distribution and basic surfing etiquette.
More advanced intermediate students will benefit from the session’s focus on wave selection and catching and riding those elusive green waves.
These sessions are ideal for those who can surf but haven’t surfed for a while and need a few pointers to get up to speed and make the most of their stay; or as an introduction to surfing point and reef breaks.
Let our coaches take you out and show you around the line up, where to sit, which waves to go for and how to look out for those close out sets. Here we concentrate on duck diving, bottom turns, off the top’s and cut backs. These sessions are really aimed at pushing your surfing forward.
Included in the surf + coaching package
- Surf Maroc team on hand 24/7
- Return Agadir Airport transfers (minimum 4 night stay)
- Beachside accommodation overlooking the surf
- Delicious healthy breakfast, packed lunch and optional evening meals (£7.50).
- Group transport split according to ability
- Professional knowledgeable guides getting you to the best waves
- Coaching ( 3 or 5 sessions ) by Surf Maroc's BSA qualified instructors
- All surfing equipment and use of FCS test centre and Tuflite Travel centre
- Use of Wi Fi for stays at L'Auberge, Taghazout Villa and Villa Mandala
- The surf guides put 110% into driving us to various spots, making sure we scored the best waves
- Joe Stover
- All of my surf guides were very good, easy to get along with and always able to give advice. They drove to all the surf spots and would always try and find the best waves for the ability of the group. At no point did I feel rushed and everything was well organised and things were easy to change if need be.
- Justin Stevenson
- The surf package that Surf Maroc run for all their properties is outstandingly good, with food, friendly local surf guide and coaching all included and really well organised
- Tori Shook
- The staff are friendly & knowledgable, they take you out every day to the surf spots that are working.
- Jason Leeper
- Really friendly and helpful guys and girls who know the area very well. Always smiling and patient with everyone - from total beginner to advanced. Excellent vehicles as well.
- Elidia Werth
- Surf Maroc really looks after you, I've been back twice and will definitely go back and stay again.
- Kristina Bottoms
- L'Auberge from 3 pack = £ 425 p.p p.w / 5 pack = £ 470 p.p p.w
- Taghazout Villa from 3 pack = £ 449 p.p p.w / 5 pack = £ 494 p.p p.w
- Villa Mandala from 3 pack = £ 489 p.p p.w / 5 pack = £ 534 p.p p.w
- Our evening meal experience is fun, sociable and delicious. Add 6 evening meals to your package for the price of 5, £39
- Beginner or advanced yoga is the essential addition to your holiday. Add 5 yoga lessons for the price of 4, £39