With our team of fully qualified instructors our aim is to provide safe, fun, rewarding surf coaching for all abilities. From complete beginner to experienced surfer, Surf Maroc's coaches will get you to that next level.
Morocco's year round warm climate and huge variety of waves mean it's the perfect place for all levels to progress. From easy mellow beach breaks to rolling points, Morocco has it all. And with Surf Maroc's local knowledge of the area, top quality coaches and equipment there is no better place to learn or improve your surfing.
- The ratio to instructors was ideal, and I made a lot of progress, including getting my first green waves!
- Gerard Nuss
- The surf coaches who are FULL of energy all the time, they make your stay very easy and very fun.
- Felicia Sherwood
- All of my surf guides were very good, easy to get along with and always able to give advice from. They drove to all the surf spots and if the waves were no good there, then we would always try and find the best waves for the ability of the group. At no point did I feel rushed and everything was well organised and things were easy to change if need be.
- Bret Workman
- From the hospitality staff at the villa (who arrange absolutely everything) to the surf coaches who are FULL of energy all the time, they make your stay very easy and very fun.
- Willie Nunn
Surf Maroc’s comprehensive and dynamic curriculum covers all the surfing essentials, from learning to stand and water safety, to perfecting your cut backs. With a clearly defined program and professionally qualified instructors, we will help you reach that next level and help you get the most from your surfing.
Surf Maroc offers a range of coaching courses; from two-hour sessions, to week long courses for all abilities. All courses include board and wetsuit hire and professional coaching from the Surf Maroc team.
Designed as an introduction to surfing, this essential first session covers all you need to know to get going. The session starts on the beach and then moves to waist deep water working on board handling and safety, reading ocean conditions, paddling, catching broken waves, the jump up and stopping safely.
The next step up. At intermediate level the focus is on solidifying the basics. You’ll learn about the paddle out and the techniques to make it easier, board control, quicker take offs, weight distribution and basic surfing etiquette.
More advanced intermediate students will benefit from the session’s focus on wave selection and catching and riding those elusive green waves.
These sessions are ideal for those who can surf but haven’t surfed for a while and need a few pointers to get up to speed and make the most of their stay; or as an introduction to surfing point and reef breaks.
Let our coaches take you out and show you around the line up, where to sit, which waves to go for and how to look out for those close out sets. Here we concentrate on duck diving, bottom turns, off the top’s and cut backs. These sessions are really aimed at pushing your surfing forward.
121 surfing tuition really makes the most of your time in Morocco. Our private classes will be tailored to focus on any aspect of surfing you require and give you immediate results.
An individual instructor dedicated to improving your surfing skills will give you the attention that will accelerate your progression.
Want to improve your surfing or simply just learn? Let our team of qualified surf coaches get you to the next level. Surf coaching package can be added to any type of stay at any location choose between 3 or 5 pack or individual lessons.
Included in a 7 day coaching 3 or 5 pack
- 3 or 5 x 2 hr coaching sessions starter, intermediate,
- 7 days of board and wetsuit hire
Available at all locations, 3 pack £ 150 or 5 pack £ 195 per person per week.
Per session coaching 2.5 hours plus all equipment £ 20
- If you are staying on B&B basis there is a extra £ 16 charge pp pd for transport and lunch.
- The Coaching package is included in Yoga Surf Retreats and Roxy weeks